Chris has completed a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Arts at La Trobe University. He has also completed a Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice at Leo Cussen Centre for Law.
At Phillips & Wilkins, Chris practices in the areas of Property Law, Conveyancing and Family Law.
Chris has grown up in the Northern Suburbs and continues to be a part of the local community and is a committee member of Old Paradians Amateur Football Club and a member of the Mill Park Cricket Club. Chris follows Collingwood Football Club passionately and enjoys playing the electric guitar when he gets the chance.
- What is Shared Parental Responsibility?
- Interfamily Loans- When is it a gift and when is it a loan?
- The Six Month Myth – De Facto Relationships in Australia
- Negotiating Child Support? Should You Enter Into A Private Agreement?
- Recent Tax Changes You Need To Consider When Selling A Residential Property
- The Importance Of Tying Up All Loose Ends After Separation
- 5 Important Things to Consider When Purchasing a Property
- ‘Binding’ Financial Agreements – Why They Might Not Be So Binding
- Are You An Owner Builder? Know Your Obligations
- Land Tax Victoria Update: New Tax on Vacant Residential Properties