At Phillips & Wilkins, Chris practices in the areas of Family Law,
Conveyancing and Property Law.
Chris always listens carefully to his clients and has developed a broad
experience in family property and children’s matters. He provides practical
advice always with the goal of resolving disputes as efficiently as possible.
Chris has completed a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Arts at La Trobe
University. He has also completed a Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice at
Leo Cussen Centre for Law.
Chris has grown up in the Northern Suburbs and continues to be a part of
the local community and is Vice President of Old Paradians Amateur
Football Club and a committee member of the Mill Park Cricket Club.
He also follows Collingwood Football Club passionately and enjoys playing
the electric guitar when he gets the chance.
- Windfall Gains Tax Victoria: What you need to know before July 1st 2023
- Binding Financial Agreements (Prenups) for De Facto Relationships
- Material Facts and the Sale of Land Amendment Act
- Notices When Selling Real Estate
- Shared Responsibility and Visitation – What are they and why are they different?
- Interfamily Loans- When is it a gift and when is it a loan?
- The Six Month Myth – De Facto Relationships in Australia
- Negotiating Child Support? Should You Enter Into A Private Agreement?
- Recent Tax Changes You Need To Consider When Selling A Residential Property
- 5 Important Things to Consider When Purchasing a Property