At Phillips & Wilkins, Chris practices in the areas of Family Law,
Conveyancing and Property Law.
Chris always listens carefully to his clients and has developed a broad
experience in family property and children’s matters. He provides practical
advice always with the goal of resolving disputes as efficiently as possible.
Chris has completed a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Arts at La Trobe
University. He has also completed a Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice at
Leo Cussen Centre for Law.
Chris has grown up in the Northern Suburbs and continues to be a part of
the local community and is Vice President of Old Paradians Amateur
Football Club and a committee member of the Mill Park Cricket Club.
He also follows Collingwood Football Club passionately and enjoys playing
the electric guitar when he gets the chance.
- What is Shared Parental Responsibility?
- Interfamily Loans- When is it a gift and when is it a loan?
- The Six Month Myth – De Facto Relationships in Australia
- Negotiating Child Support? Should You Enter Into A Private Agreement?
- Recent Tax Changes You Need To Consider When Selling A Residential Property
- 5 Important Things to Consider When Purchasing a Property
- ‘Binding’ Financial Agreements – Why They Might Not Be So Binding
- Are You An Owner Builder? Know Your Obligations
- Land Tax Victoria Update: New Tax on Vacant Residential Properties
- Embrace e-conveyancing now, it’ll be mandatory January 2019