Grant has been a partner at Phillips & Wilkins since 1990 having joined the firm in 1983. He is a member of the Law Institute of Victoria Elder Law Committee.
Grant enjoys playing competitive bridge and has been a St Kilda supporter for more years than he cares to admit.
- What Happens to Your Finances When You Get Too Sick?
- What Is A Life Interest? And How To Create One In Your Will
- Capacity To Make A Will: What You Need To Know
- Want to Know What Happens To Your Assets After Death?
- Know Your Obligations When It Comes To Your Will and Your Family
- Power Of Attorney – What Is It And Do I Need One?
- Making A Will? Who Should Be Your Executor?
- Dying Without A Will: Changes to Intestacy Laws
- Find out where you should and should not be keeping your will
“My mother was a long-time client of Grant and as an executor of my mother’s Will, which was executed by Grant, I had many appointments with Grant. I felt that he put the interests of my mother’s, myself and my sister at the centre of all our interactions.”Christine P