Will has been a partner at Phillips & Wilkins since 2019. He has developed
a broad commercial practice in which he advises clients on business
acquisition and sale, commercial agreements, commercial and retail
leasing, and commercial litigation.
Will is interested in commercial matters of all kinds and loves helping his
clients get important deals over the line. He recognises that there is often a
lot of “noise” around a legal matter and it is important to identify the key
Will joined Phillips & Wilkins in 2013, shortly after graduating from Monash
University. While at university Will studied law in the Netherlands and also
completed an honours degree in arts majoring in anthropology.
Outside of work, Will plays hockey at Toorak East Malvern Hockey Club,
collects vinyl records, and enjoys spending time with his friends and
- Documenting Renovation Works
- Liquor Licensing: How We Can Assist You And Your Business
- Residential Tenancies Act Changes: What Landlords Need To Know
- Retail Leases Act: Laws and Obligations Of Tenant
- Changes to the Retail Leases Act – What it means for Landlords
- Shareholder Agreements – Do I need one?
- Understanding Terms and Conditions: What You’ve Always Wanted To Know
- COVID-19 – Commercial Leasing Code of Conduct
- 5 Tips For Preparing Your Business For Sale
Will’s communication was prompt, clear and the matters handled in a very timely fashion. Moving forward I won’t hesitate to refer more of my clients to Will and P&W knowing that they too will receive the same great service and excellent experience.Spiros K
I have been very fortunate to come across a very bright young lawyer Will. He is prompt and thorough with his assignments . His professionalism speaks volumes about his sincerity towards his clients. I would highly recommend Will. I have used his services and can say he is great!!Gunjan B