Will has been a partner at Phillips & Wilkins since 2019. He has developed a broad commercial practice in which he advises clients on business acquisition and sale, commercial agreements, commercial and retail leasing, and commercial litigation.
Will is interested in commercial matters of all kinds and loves helping his clients get important deals over the line.
Will joined Phillips & Wilkins in 2013, shortly after graduating from Monash University. While at university Will studied law in the Netherlands and also completed an honours degree in arts majoring in anthropology.
Outside of work, Will plays hockey at Toorak East Malvern Hockey Club, collects vinyl records ranging from Dvořák to the latest experimental techno and everything in between, and enjoys spending time with his friends and family.
- Changes to the Retail Leases Act – What it means for Landlords
- Shareholder Agreements – Do I need one?
- Understanding Terms and Conditions: What You’ve Always Wanted To Know
- COVID-19 – Commercial Leasing Code of Conduct
- COVID-19 Update
- 5 Tips For Preparing Your Business For Sale
- Get These 4 Leasing Concepts Right and Secure Your Investment
- Retail Leases Act: Laws and Obligations Of Tenant
Will’s communication was prompt, clear and the matters handled in a very timely fashion. Moving forward I won’t hesitate to refer more of my clients to Will and P&W knowing that they too will receive the same great service and excellent experience.Spiros K
I have been very fortunate to come across a very bright young lawyer Will. He is prompt and thorough with his assignments . His professionalism speaks volumes about his sincerity towards his clients. I would highly recommend Will. I have used his services and can say he is great!!Gunjan B